Take me to Paris

                               



  


Paris- Lana Del Rey

Baby say goodnight 
Text me when you get home safetly 
Like you always did 
When we was first dating 

You sitting in your office dreaming of a different life 
You say you wanna make me smile and see my wild side 
If we don't leave town now 
We're never gonna get out of here alive 
I'm walking home from school my thoughts aredrifting into space 
Why don't we leave tonight and take off to a different place 
Don't tell my daddy why gotta get on that place and just fly 

Take me to Paris 
Let's go there and never look back 
Paris, we can be crazy like that 
You're such a naughty boy 
Why you taking that polaroid 
Put on a show you'll enjoy 
Take me to Paris 

I wanna be that fantasy that you got on your mind 
Flying across the sea to somewhere that they'll never find 
We should go out while we young 
Cause one day we will wondering why 
Our time in Paris 
Take me to movies and salons 
Paris, make out in a dark restaurant 
Will dance until we die 
Wanna go out every night 
Promise we won't say goodbye 

Walking through the streets at dawn 
We dance by empty carousels 
Singing about the sacre coure 
And climbing up the Tour Eiffel 
Under the stars 
We are ,we are dreaming 


Promise we won't say goodbye 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

最近一直穿花花洋裝,因為太可愛了,不過這件好短就是了,好喜歡這雙短靴,一直拿來配(笑),怎麼配都很適合呀

那天跟媽咪去mango買了很好看的緊身繃帶洋裝,姐妹裝~
我們要去Paris時穿!!已經想好了,穿繃帶洋裝配太陽眼鏡 平底鞋走在Avenue des Champs-Élysées上優雅逛街,哈哈我真的好愛做夢


明天終於要去辦簽證了 :)

隨著今天獎學金辦好,一切都快完成了(YA)!

                                           順便去台北待幾天找鼻鼻和達達

好久沒回去了

先去zara逛一圈再說哈哈




Comments

Popular Posts