Beautiful Piece











                                      Zara lace dress
                                      Stephanie sandals
                                      Accessorize necklace
                                      Aldo sunglasses

My mom and I took these shots few days ago in a charming park that randomly found by us. The beautiful lace dress is from Zara, and soon becomes one of my favorite purchases this summer. I love the lucky horseshoe necklace on little pearls so much as well. So in love with this simple but elegant outfit! 


Comments

  1. 腳腳瘀青了 T^T

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely blog! you have a great sense of style girl! Following you now... Hope you can follow me back on GFC and Bloglovin.
    Much Love,
    Borka
    http://chicfashionworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts