PORTO photo diary








































Before we went on this journey, we knew it's gonna be sunny, wine,  beach.., etc. But we never expect such an astonished scene of Porto. I swear I tried my best to take the best pics of the Porto in my eyes, however, these photos still not enough to describe it's beautiful. Porto is full of designers little funny shops and nice yet cheap cafes. I love their public transportation, which is the best I've had so far in Europe. Very clean and well designed. We had a lot of fat food, my fav is the typical sandwich, which's full of cheese, ham and steak. And of course the famous egg tart, and wine. I'd really love to come here again and check out each lovely shop here. Oh my god, I love Portugal so much.

I was wearing: TOPSHOP dress/ ZARA sunnies/ LONGCHAMP bag

Comments

  1. Anonymous8/4/13 14:22

    Hello, after reaԁing thіs amazіng artіcle i am also happy to share my knowledge here with matеѕ.


    Here iѕ my ρage; eine erfolgreiche Suchmaschinenoptimierung in der nähe von Wiesbaden

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts