Shimmering Heat









Another sunny day in Tainan, wearing the casual summer top and high waist shorts. Lana Del Rey has been one of my favourite singers for a long time. Yesterday I found the lyrics of "never let me go" so romantic and was falling in love with this song.

Here's part of it:

If you love me hardcore, then don't walk away.
It's a game boy.
I don't wanna play,
I just wanna be yours,
Like I always say,
Never let me go.

I remember when I saw you for the first time,
You were laughing,
Sparking like a new dime,
I came over,
"Hello, can you be mine?"
Can you be mine?
Can you be mine?

Facebook <3







Comments

  1. Beau-ti-ful! I looove your outfit and those purple shades! Perfect for this hot weather xx

    www.fashionistasdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this outfit so much!!! so summery!!! I have a fashion blog too!! check it out and let me know if you want to follow each other! it would be a pleasure!!! CHECK OUT TheSparklingCinnamon <3
    TheSparklingCinnamon BLOGLOVIN
    JOIN ME ASO ON FACEBOOK IF YOU LIKE! TheSparklingCinnamon FACEBOOK PAGE

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this outfit. basic but stylish!
    the jeans short looks good on you

    pretty blog! maybe you like to check out mine to ?


    xxx

    www.stylebomba.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now this is really STYLISH ! You should post more often! maybe you could check out my new outfit?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a chic look,honey!Obsessed with those shorts and how they look on you;)
    xx
    B.
    http://www.beeswonderland.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW this is so chic, I´d love to see more posts like this! And you have a great taste,very similar to mine! Check out my new post I think you´ll like it !

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look great! I love the sunnies!

    http://theprintedsea.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts